OutcastRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OutcastRP

Formed by d4rkp34rl and Cadence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Example (Done by Jack-Guess)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Example (Done by Jack-Guess) Empty Example (Done by Jack-Guess) Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 am

Cadence

Cadence
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

1. What is your full name: Jack Carrigan
2. What is your ingame name and Steam ID: Jack Guess, STEAM_0:0:53427931
3. How old are you (number form): 14
4. How many hours have you played on Garry's Mod: 653 ( at time of posting)
5. At what times are you active during the week (GMT London): Week days, 4:30pm - 7:30pm. Weekends, 1:00pm - 11:00pm.
6. What is your nationality: I am a British national.
7. What experiance do you have Moderating/Administraing (inculde experiances on other games): I have owned two Minecraft servers, both averaging around 25 players daily, and I have moderated three darkRP servers, and one HL2RP server.
8. Why do you want to become a Moderator/Administrator: I want to be able to help Outcast RP's community expand, and to make sure all the players get the Roleplaying experiance they deserve to have.
9. How do you think you could benefit the server: Having experiance moderating, I can help the daily running of a server, ingame, helping players when they need it, and if it is required, punishing players who decide to intentionally or accidently break a rule.
10. Have you ever donated to the server: No, I have not yet donated to Outcast RP, though I do intend to donate.

https://outcastrp.iftopic.com

2Example (Done by Jack-Guess) Empty Re: Example (Done by Jack-Guess) Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 am

TheBeastBlake

Administator
Administator

Hello.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum